11.30.2012

Countdown to Christmas


 Christmastime is here again...I can't believe I am saying that on November 30th!  It seems to have arrived earlier this year with the Thanksgiving holiday falling earlier in November.  I always start off festive early in the month and by the time the 25th gets here I'm ready to see it off & head for the new year!  
In order to not lose track of those important stories and holiday traditions I made a mini album.  The layout will be somewhat like the #DecemberDaily, but not everyday. I have never tried a paper bag album, and since I love the combo of kraft/white/red for the holidays I thought this would work perfect.  The mini size is more manageable for me to actually get a few instax & Instagram photos printed and keep up with it during the busy holiday season.  I have a few dates in mind to highlight like a visit to Santa with my nephew and something special for 12/12/12!  Also a page reserved for when I visit NYC to see the Rockettes Christmas show!  Then of course the important dates like the 24th & 25th!


I prepped as much as I could, using my favorite elements and supplies, while also building a little stash to embellish as I go.  I will highlight the details in another post, but for now, Happy Scrapping this December!

Inspiration/Supplies:

December Daily on Ali Edward's blog


Journal spots by Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals

Paper bag album inspiration from Melissa Goodsell

Simple Stories Handmade Holiday Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment