3.13.2012

Crop Supplies


Packing up my supplies for the crop was a little tasking but I think it all worked out considering I don't own a lot of traveling storage.  My tools were stored in the pink & green Amy Butler bag (a.c. moore)


I don't have a 12x12 rolling storage, but I do have a Samsonite carry-on that I love love love.  I was able to store one 8x11 container (target) with all my inks, stamps, tapes, some other embellies, and a 12x12 Iris scrapbook case with my pre-loaded page protectors.  

The other 12x12 ArtBin case with handle I found at Joann's for 50% off, which was a steal.  It came with the tabbed dividers and is very sturdy.  It held all of my paper, paper scraps, stickers/quotes, and even a few 6x6 & 8x8 paper packs in the bottom.  I really want to get another one of these when I catch them on sale again.


The little blue caddy was my solution for tools on my table top and wanting a spot for my drink.  Its actually a shower caddy I found at HomeGoods for $6!  I love re-purposing cheap finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment