8.20.2012

Smash // ^Cycle


I love to Recycle, Reuse or the new *buzz word*, Up-Cycle.  One time I read that only 15% of people recycle & I was shocked since it seems to be a simple way to help the environment.  

Here is my quick ^Cycle of a invoice envelope from a DSW order (how fabulous is that? New shoes & a chance to Smash?!)  

I am finding a lot of online stores are using cute & handy pockets for their invoices, another one I noticed was Vera Bradley, which has very sturdy, white pockets.

Anyhooo....

So I just wanted to Smash this quick page of my handsome guy, looking dapper with his suit+flip-flops=gotta love beach weddings.  

I simply just turned the pocket over and used it as a border/background for the photo.  In the pocket I slid a 4x6 piece from Simple Stories Documented collection.  On the back of the card I journaled some loving thoughts,  then attached the ribbon tab with the tiny attacher.

Added some embellishments & wahlaa!  Barely took 15 minutes, my kind of project!

Smashing is a raw, creative outlet...I enjoy it thoroughly!


No comments:

Post a Comment