3.14.2012

Work Space Organization

  Throughout my many years of scrapbooking I've had various desks, spaces & rooms.  My current space has been in progress for almost a year now... (yikes! time flies) 
  I will share more details about it here & there, as I'm always finding new ways that work for me to store supplies.  
  Being that my space is also located in my bedroom it had to be functional and aesthetic, & I try to keep it neat, altho that's not always the case.  
  After consideration, I decided to go with a counter height desktop as I usually end up standing and moving around to get supplies.  I generally think of supplies I can use as I go, my creativity is very spontaneous.  
  I've had the jetmax storage cubes for about 5 years and they have worked well for me.  I've moved the configuration around from time to time.  
  I love my Making Memories tool carousel which I have stocked with all of my important pieces.  
  My Papertrey Ink stamp collection is right in front of me in CD cases since these are generally my 'go to' stamps for card making.  And my ribbon roll holder is simply just to brighten everything up!  I like being able to get a dual-use out of my supplies by also using it as display/decor items.  

No comments:

Post a Comment